Regional Sales Manager - West
Our business is evolving and so is our team! We have a great opportunity for a Foodservice Regional Manager (based in CA, OR, or WA) to join our can-do and driven field-based sales team. We offer a flexible, autonomous, and inclusive working environment. If you are looking for opportunities to bring your best and grow in your own way, then get in touch as we would love to get to know you.
YOU’LL MAKE CONTRIBUTIONS THAT MATTER BY…
- Being a lead contact for our customers, holding P&L responsibility and delivering volume and margin performance to agreed budget metrics across our product portfolio
- Develop and lead business reviews with key customers to identify opportunities with new items, fill voids, grow share, enhance profit margin while building trust and partnership.
- Responsible for managing broker network in assigned territory, as well as local and headquarter distributor accounts. Will also manage local and regional restaurants and chain accounts, and dedicated to building, maintaining, and cultivating productive relationships with customers.
- Playing a lead role in contract and supply agreement negotiations.
- Supporting the general development of the business through involvement in projects and internal initiatives.
- Regularly present product recommendations and promotion strategies to customers.
- Work closely with Saputo’s customer service, operations, quality assurance, transportation, and pricing & deductions teams.
YOU’RE BEST SUITED FOR THE ROLE IF YOU…
- Preferred, BS degree in Business or another related field.
- Have a minimum five to seven years sales experience within Foodservice/National Accounts.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Pivot Tables, Power Point and Word. Highly capable with technology to build reports, process data and communicate complex ideas.
- Entrepreneur mindset who is highly motivated to engage in the process of prospecting new business opportunities.
- Comfortable with fast-paced environment, remain positive under pressure while managing customers high expectations of Saputo.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and professionalism.
- Have knowledge, skills and abilities that include Negotiation, Presentation, Sales Management, Communications (both written and verbal), Sales Analysis, and Forecasting.
- Are self-motivated, results oriented, possess high degree of initiative, and work well under pressure.
- Culinary and or dairy background preferred.
- Can effectively lead people, projects, and processes.
- Can travel up to 50%.
- Are comfortable being based at home or in the office.
- Are located in CA, OR, or WA
WE SUPPORT AND CARE FOR OUR EMPLOYEES BY PROVIDING…
- Flexible, autonomous, and inclusive working environment
- Short Term Incentive Plan paid quarterly
- Car Allowance
- Competitive medical, dental, vision and well-being benefits
Salary range: $130,830+
Salary offers will vary commensurate with experience, education, skills, and training.