Verbatim Americas LLC seeks a PRESIDENT to provide overall direction and leadership for the organization. Will develop plans, policies, and business objectives for the organization in accordance with Board directives and corporation charter by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following; and other duties may be assigned:
· General management for sales, marketing, product development, operations, finance & accounting, admin & legal, and human resources for Verbatim Americas.
· Full profit and loss responsibility for all Verbatim business in the Americas.
· Member of the Verbatim board of directors. Responsible for participating in defining and deploying the Mission, Vision, and key business strategies of Verbatim on a world-wide basis.
· Leadership in establishing and insuring adherence to the overall business strategy for Verbatim Americas and insuring consistency with Verbatim strategy world-wide.
· Leadership in developing and maintaining the midterm & long-term business plans for the Verbatim Americas business consistent with Verbatim global plans.
· Responsible for developing and executing the Annual Operating Plan (AOP). Responsible for setting objectives, reviewing progress, and leading change where necessary for attainment of the plan.
· Responsible for new business initiatives.
· Responsible for insuring company policies and procedures are followed.
· Responsible for ensuring that the Verbatim Americas organization is effective in executing stated business plans. Ensures the right skills are maintained within the organization and teamwork and good communication are fostered w/in and between work groups.
· Makes final decision on all company related matters.
· Evaluates performance of executive staff in the areas of compliance with established policies, plans, and objectives/goal attainment.
· Protecting the organization as much as possible from any legal liabilities.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, engineering, or related area and six to ten years’ senior level management experience in the industry is required, preferably in the data storage industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience (such as proven sales skills).
· Extensive knowledge of the industry and market conditions.
· Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong business and financial acumen.
· Strong understanding and proficiency with Microsoft Office products, particularly Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
· In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques.
· Strong knowledge of the company’s products, competitive products and the market.
· Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Great strategic planning, organizational and creative thinking skills.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to low.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Please go to http://verbatim.applicantpro.com/jobs/ to apply.
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS.
We thank all applicants; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Verbatim is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor: Equal Opportunity Employer (Disability/Veteran)
Your application has been successfully submitted.